Saturday, January 18, 2020

Wrist- and Pocket-Watches for All

I've always flt that art doesn't only belong on walls, so I find it very satisfying to try out my artwork on the range of products that Zazzle offers.

Just recently I realized that Zazzle offered a wide range of watch styles, for men, women and children.  I had already added some of my artwork to wall clocks, so I was interested to try it out on the wrist watches too.

I'm including some of my designs here and in each case, the customer can select from approximately 40 different style of watch in addition to the ones I have shown.

The first one shown here was created  just last week, with my latest digital artwork, entitled "Dashing Through the Snow" on the women's wraparound gold watch.


Continuing with the equine art theme, this next one features my digital artwork "Grey Horse at the Stable Door" on the women's classic black leather strap watch.

Grey Horse at the Stable Door Artwork Watch
Grey Horse at the Stable Door Watch
by 3DDesignsByJayne

I think this next one might appeal to men, and would be a nice gift option for husbands, dads etc.  It features a digital painting, based on a photograph that I took while in Yellowstone National Park. It shows a bison strolling past Old Faithful as it was getting ready to erupt.

 
Bison and Old Faithful Watch
Bison and Old Faithful Watch
by WondersofWildlife

The last of my watch designs that I am showing today features one of my fantasy artworks called "Vintage Fairy on a Swing".  I like the fact that, on this children's watch, the hands are labelled "hours" and "minutes".

Vintage Fairy on a Swing Watch
Vintage Fairy on a Swing Watch
by EnchantedWood

**********************

So that's it for my designs today, although I will be adding more watches to my stores as I add new artwork.  But right now I'm going to showcase some designs created by other Zazzlers.
**********************
So far, I haven't included any pocket watches in my own stores, but I particularly like this design that can be customized with your own photo and text.  It's available in silver or gold.
I Love You For All Time! Custom Message & Photo Pocket Watch
I Love You For All Time! Custom Message & Photo Pocket Watch
by TLSDesignsHolidays

This watch featuring a baseball design can be personalized with a child's name, making it a great gift for boys of all ages.

 
Personalized Kids Boys Baseball Watch
Personalized Kids Boys Baseball Watch
by cutencomfy

Or perhaps you have a daughter that's into soccer... this personalized watch with a soccer ball motif would really be appreciated.


Personalized Girl's Soccer Ball Watch
Personalized Girl's Soccer Ball Watch
by cutencomfy

This very elegant watch can be personalized with a monogram  and is suitable for men or women. 



***********************

Now it's your turn!  Let me see your watches!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment