Thursday, January 7, 2016

Gifts and Cards for your Valentine

Now we have officially got "the Holidays" out of the way, I've been adding some Valentine's related items to my Zazzle store.

My favorite new item has been this Couples Mug or Lovers' mug set, featuring a new digital artwork I created in DAZ3D that I titled "Night on the Town."  I was able to split the original artwork so that the man is on one mug, and the woman is on the other. 

I only discovered recently that it is now possible to add chocolates to Zazzle mugs, turning them into a perfect gift!



I designed a number of sweet cards, including this puffy pink heart on a pale pink background with "To my Wife on Valentine's Day" greeting which is sure to be appreciated. 




I really love the vintage appeal of this vintage illustration Victorian Happy Valentine's Day holiday floral design featuring traditional love and romance flowers. Antique ephemera with a beautiful bouquet of blooming crimson red roses in a gold basket just picked from the garden. Designed by Yesterday Cafe.


This box of delicious Belgian chocolates features a beautiful "Sea of Hearts" design by ZazzleHolidays, and you can customize it with the recipient's name or a message.



*****

These t-shirts are great, and will certainly make a statement when you head out together but I have to say it..... aren't they the wrong way round? Shouldn't HIS t-shirt say "SHE is my better half" and shouldn't HER t-shirt say "HE is my other half"?

Just kidding - I love them!




****

Not quite ready to commit to a long term relationship yet? No problem - there are lots of designs to let you tell it like it is.



****

Just want to give him or her a card? There's an endless choice, like this vintage cupid and pink roses design by Sandyspider.
Cupid Valentine Pink Roses Card
Cupid Valentine Pink Roses Card by Sandyspider
Look at Heart Cards online at Zazzle.com

Or perhaps this cute kitten -- with a demand for chocolate inside. (after all what else is Valentine's Day for?)


I could go on, but it's your turn now:

Join the Party!

2 comments:

  1. Nice selection of Valentine's gifts and cards for all sorts of tastes, Jayne. The kitten demanding chocolates is my favourite! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for adding your items to the Link Up, Judy :-)

      Delete